Saturday, July 9, 2022

STOP THE MENACE


STOP THE MENACE!

Sincerely I don't understand the manace an seeing upandan on social media in the name of ASIWAJU CREW and OBIDENT CREW.

All of us are fighting for one thing "BETTER NIGERIA" 
Even as I involve myself in politics small and I have a Candidate am rigging for, My prayer is still "Oh lord may your will be done in NIGERIA" "May the right man assume position not the one we think is right!"

For the heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it? He said "but God searches the reins of man, even the deep things of the heart"

So,  The best I can do is to judge by my instinct that is"I think this candidate will do well" at the same time have it at the back of my mind that it only Abba that really knows the intent of Man! 

We must know that for all candidates we are rigging for, fighting one another with insult,creating unnecessary division for,it only God that truly know the real among them! Because man will not cease to be man!

This one wey you fit dey sleep for same bed yet wetin dey him heart you know no, na him you dey fight Una self for person wey na only outside you dey see!

Biko Nwane, Nna 
Ejo Ma,Sir
Please sir and ma
Let's stop this menace, have the person you want to vote for, don't impose your choice an another person, don't attack another person because he/she isn't supporting your choice.

Even as you have your choice, please pray leaving your choice out of your mind, asking God for his will to be done!

I am CHANGE AGENT 💥💥💥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF WISDOM INSPIRED INHERITANCE

* Love expresses itself in four ways: * * Eros * - love with opposite sex * Storge * - love for siblings and nation * Phileo * - love for...